- Quick “walk-through” audits that provide a general idea of what savings potential exists
- Preliminary facility evaluation audits that provide budget numbers for savings and costs for potential projects
- Detailed facility evaluation audits that provide in depth analysis of operational savings and closer estimates of project costs
- Mechanical and electrical plans and specifications for projects
- Bid documents
- Development of bid requests
- Contractor bid review and evaluation
- Contractor selection
- Construction observation
New construction design review
- Review plans and specifications to identify potential operational savings from improved equipment selection or control strategies.
Industrial process energy design review
- Review industrial process equipment and operating strategies for operational savings from modifications to equipment or controls.
- General or site-specific personnel training for building equipment operations and maintenance to optimize operating costs and comfort
Strategic utility planning
- Assist management with the evaluation of utility alternatives to optimize operating costs now, and in the future.